We are pleased to say that we have now reopened the majority of our businesses and each week we can confidently welcome more volunteers! We really can’t emphasise how important this is for us – the Foundation exists to provide working opportunities and not being able to do that over the last few months has been very disappointing.
The Hextol Tans reopened mid-July and is now open Monday-Saturday 10-3.30pm offering takeaways and sit in. We can now offer dog-friendly outdoor seating too! See Tans page for more details.
- Sanitiser in every room for staff and visitors
- Staff working from home where possible
- All staff and volunteers split into work ‘bubbles’ to reduce contact
- Increased cleaning and sanitising throughout our premises
- Masks will be mandatory when working in groups
- Staff and volunteers are required to inform their manager if they (or anyone with whom they have shared close contact) develop symptoms of COVID-19
- Social distancing will be enforced by moving furniture and desks in the office, removing communal seating areas and putting signs and tape to indicate the 1m+ advised
- Temperature checks on everyone who enters the office buildings
- Reduced seating in the Tans to maintain social distancing
These new procedures are temporary and are under constant review to keep in line with Government guidance. We only run shifts and offer services when we are confident we can work safely and effectively.
Cherie will be in touch with all of our volunteers about returning to work but bear with us, there’s a lot of you!
All of this means we can now offer our customers most of our usual services. Please contact us if we can help you.