Now most of the government’s Covid -19 restrictions have been removed we want to reassure our customers and beneficiaries that we are continuing to:
- Maintain our enhanced cleaning regimes
- Make sure hand washing and hygiene will remain the priority and hand sanitiser will still be widely available
- Check the temperature of staff and volunteers when they arrive so we can identify anyone who may be unwell before they start their shift
- Wear face coverings in our vehicles when travelling with others
At the Tans
- We will continue with table service to avoid congestion at the counter
- We will not be increasing the number of covers at the Tans significantly and will still be encouraging customers to use the QR code to check in or give track & trace details
- Tables will be thoroughly cleaned between customers using them
- Hand sanitiser will be widely available
These procedures will be kept under constant review to keep in line with Government guidance. We only run shifts and offer services when we are confident we can work safely and effectively.
If you want to talk to us about becoming a volunteer in one of our services or if we can help with any work you need doing then please get in touch with us on 01434 604253 or [email protected] and we will get back to you.